The European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs (EUCOPE) is Europe’s principal trade body for small-to-medium sized innovative companies working in the field of pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- 900+ mid-sized innovative pharma and biotech companies via the associations EMIG, BPI, BIO Deutschland, IML, PEF, Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) at the EU Institutions and in Member States
- Founded in 2008 in Brussels
- More than 90 direct members
- Companies represented: Achillion, Actelion, Alexion, Ariad, B. Braun, Biogen, BioMarin, Biotest, Celgene, CSL Behring, CTRS, Desitin, Ferring, Grifols, Intercept, medac, Miltenyi Biotec, Norgine, Orphan Europe, Otsuka, SOBI, PTC, Sarepta and Vertex, …
- Recognized stakeholder by EMA, HMA, European Commission and the European Parliament
- Innovative, mid-sized, often family owned or biotech companies
Primary focus is on market access
- EUCOPE regularly informs members about changes regarding P&R in key Member States (EU 5) next to the legislation on the EU level
EUCOPE offers its members the following benefits.
Basic facts about the EU pharma market can be found here.
Areas of activity
- Orphan Drugs and Advanced Therapies
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Biotech Products
- Medical Devices
- Entrepreneurial Issues
- Hospital Care
- Rx Markets
- OTC Markets