IMI 4th Calls Published
The EU has put 105 million euro into the 4th call of IMI with the same amount to be matched by “In kind contributions” from Industry.
The calls are based on the following themes:
- Linking patients’ data for the discovery of better and more targeted therapies;
- Knowledge management of experimental data for translation into drugs for patients;
- Predicting Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias;
- Drug delivery by nanocarriers;
- Sustainability of chemical drug production;
- Stem cells for drug discovery;
- Understanding the behaviour of drugs in the human body.
All calls feature a two stage submission process with a project duration of 4-5 years.
The deadline for submission of expression of interest is 18.09.2011
For further details see the full published calls available here.