Careers » Director of Quality Assurance | TETEC AG
TETEC AG is a company in the biotechnology sector and belongs to the global corporation B. Braun. At our site in Reutlingen, we develop and produce innovative products for the treatment of complex damage and diseases in the area of human musculoskeletal system.
TETEC is looking for a Director of Quality Assurance to lead the quality assurance department. The following position is available immediately:
Essential Job Functions
- You lead the quality assurance department (currently a team of 6 employees)
- You are responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management system according to GMP, ISO 13485
- You review the effectiveness of the quality management system and prepare management reports
- You are the designated representative for regulatory authorities
- You collaborate in the submission of applications for obtaining a European market authorization
- You provide support in a wide range of customer projects
- You hold a degree in Biology, Pharmacy or Chemistry, or comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of quality assurance under GMP and very good knowledge of the applicable regulations
- You possess leadership skills and several years of management experience
- Experience in the field of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) and in the approval of medical devices is a plus
- You have a strong sense of responsibility as well as structured and customer-oriented
- You have team spirit, empathy and the ability to resolve conflicts
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are assertive
- You think analytically and are solution-oriented
About the Company
Setting new standards in regenerative medicine.
TETEC AG is a company in the biotechnology sector and belongs to the global corporation B. Braun. At our site in Reutlingen, we develop and produce innovative products for the treatment of complex damage and diseases in the area of human musculoskeletal system. TETEC consists of around 140 employees, each of whom is organized into interdisciplinary teams. We bring together specialists from various disciplines and uniquely combine cell and molecular biological knowledge with clinical and pharmacological know-how.