Careers » Business Development Specialist
The role of the Business Development Specialist is to manage scouting activity of biotech pharmaceutical companies interested in commercializing their products in Europe and promote the company’s full service to hospital lines and orphan drugs.
Essential Job Functions
- Select potential clients, create a direct contact to implement current client portfolio
- Sizing the market, starting the local scouting activities
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Introduce autonomously the European services offered by the Company
- Visiting constantly potential clients
- Dealing with any technical requirement involved in the services offered as focal point with the support of the national offices
- Assess and deal the economic proposal to the client with the BD Director support
- Managing the whole sales process and negotiation with the BD Director support
- Managing the contractual phase with the support of the Legal office
- Managing the hand over phase into the Operational structure
- Set periodic report to the BD Director
- Planning and attending Exhibitions and Congresses mainly in Europe and USA
- Degree in Business Management or Scientific Degree or Master in Business Administration or similar.
- Previous experiences include: Position covered alternatively in supply chain, Big Pharma, pharma service company, distribution, wholesaling, Orphan drug and rare disease market.
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical market, 3PL services, Order to cash activities, supply chain expertise.
- Excellent communication skills. Proactive nature.
- Basic knowledge of the pharmaceutical dossier.
- Basic knowledge of legal distribution agreement
- Highly organized.
- Good intercultural negotiation skills.
- Strong Network relations in place.
- Available to travel and attend Exhibitions
- Market Analysis skills
- Good Office knowledge
About the Company
Euromed is part of Petrone Group an International privately owned family company founded in 1965. Euromed is an European company acting as full service 4PL, providing order-to-cash and 3PL support including Hospital and Institution tendering monitoring and bid participation and managing the full process of order management and invoicing under own our name (incl. credit collection).
Our support is performed as “sole agent”, leaving to the MAH the full visibility and control of it. We would act as distributor of the MAH in Europe with main focus in Italy, Spain, Ireland, and Germany: our motto is “to think globally and act locally”.