News - October 18, 2018
Internship Opportunity at EUCOPE
EUCOPE is seeking a new intern to join its team in Brussels. Could that be you?
Period : as soon as possible, for a period of 6 months, renewable once.
Place of internship: Brussels, Belgium
The internship covers all kind of public affairs activities, from monitoring of health-related legislative developments, drafting reports and analyses to stakeholder meetings but also online communications, etc. Set in a small team of 5, the internship will also require support in administrative and logistics matters.
Required qualities and qualifications
The topics we deal with include monitoring of EP legislative developments, general questions of EU law, health law & policy developments, and EU regulatory affairs.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications:
- A good background in EU policy matters
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous internship with the European Commission, other EU institution or EU industry representations (desirable)
- Some prior knowledge of EU healthcare issues (desirable)
The applicant will also have the following qualities:
- Interest in health policies at national and EU levels
- Political sensitivity and intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical and summarising skills
- Ability to develop personal networks
- Fluency in English
- Proven project and time management skills
Are you interested?
Please send your application (curriculum vitae + 1-page letter of motivation) by 10 November to the EUCOPE Secretariat (email@example.com).
Be informed that this internship is intended for students reaching the end of their studies or recent graduates.
Due to the high amount of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.