News - January 15, 2021
Job Opening: Office Manager
EUCOPE is looking for a new Office Manager to join its team in Brussels.
Starting date: March 2021
Place of employment: EUCOPE, Brussels, Belgium
The European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs (EUCOPE) is a trade association, which gives voice to over 900 small-to-mid-sized companies in the fields of pharmaceuticals, biotechnologies – many of which active in rare diseases – and medical devices. EUCOPE represents its members towards national and international governmental organisations in particular towards the EU institutions and agencies.
The position covers a wide diversity of members and agencies relations tasks as well as office management activities, in particular
- Building and preserving trusted relationships with our members;
- Addressing members’ needs quickly and effectively;
- Handling external agencies relations, e.g. with the European Medicines Agency and Member States’ regulatory, HTA and Pricing & Reimbursement bodies as a main point of contact;
- Providing administrative support to a growing team;
- Managing finances (in & out invoicing, petty cash, follow-up);
- Organising and support meetings;
- Assisting EUCOPE’s Secretary General;
- Coordinating travel for the Secretary General.
Required qualities and qualifications
- Administrative studies or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar position in Brussels;
- Experience with an EU trade association/not-for-profit organisation an asset;
- Excellent written and spoken English and German; knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Attention-to-detail and ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Flexibility, sense of organisation, team spirit and responsibility.
Employment conditions & remuneration
This is a full-time position, to start as soon as possible, for an initial duration of 12 months. The manager will be based in Brussels.
Competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Are you interested?
Please send your application (curriculum vitae + 1-page letter of motivation) by 31 January to the EUCOPE Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Due to the high amount of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.