News - May 4, 2020
2nd EUCOPE/DIA Workshop on ATMPs in the EU
On 27 and 28 May, EUCOPE and Drug Information Association (DIA) jointly organise an online workshop on ATMPs and Innovative Gene and Cell Therapies.
What will be discussed?
- Development of ATMPs – challenges and opportunities from industry and Authority perspective
- ATMP combined products
- Examples, Case Studies and specific challenges for SMEs
- Emerging techniques on gene editing
- Registries supporting Real World Evidence (RWE)
- Market access and pricing & reimbursement of ATMPs in the EU – challenges and political implications
- The Pricing and Reimbursement perspective
- Pricing & HTA challenges for ATMPs – Case study on CAR-T cells
Speakers will include Alexander Natz, EUCOPE Secretary General and other experts representatives of pharmaceutical companies and regulatory authorities.
For more information and register, please see here.