Benefits of EUCOPE Membership
Through our services, programmes and collaborative initiatives, our members gain the knowledge they need to identify emerging industry trends, understand the impact of European and national policies, and implement change within their organisations to succeed.
As a member of EUCOPE, you will benefit from:
A Solid Network
- Access to industry leaders for networking, business development, best practices, and more
- Ability to co-create custom sponsored content and events, including webinars, podcasts or blog articles.
- Facilitated introductions to manufacturers, policy-makers, suppliers, researchers, patient organisations, payers, management experts, and other potential partners both in the EU and abroad
Advocacy & Evaluation
- As an EU Watchdog, we analyse, monitor, and inform on the latest EU and Member States’ biopharmaceutical and medtech legislation, regulations, and industry developments through our regular and rapid weekly communications.
- Contribute to the European biopharmaceutical industry’s policy positioning on issues such as regulatory frameworks, health technology assessment, market access, and intellectual property, among others through our working groups and task forces.
- Play an active role through our partnerships that span the entire medicine lifecycle.
- Invitations and discounted tickets to EUCOPE-related events.
- Draw upon our expert EUCOPE staff to support and discuss issues of interest and receive ad hoc advice on market access, rare diseases and legal issues.
- Leverage our member network and meetings to understand EU and national issues to better inform decision-making.
- Areas of expertise within EUCOPE include pricing and reimbursement, science and regulatory, health technology assessment (HTA), legal, government/public affairs, rare diseases, advanced diagnostics, and medical technologies.
- Inclusion in the EUCOPE Member Directory
- Ability to promote webinars, events, and more on the EUCOPE events calendar and platforms
- Amplification of your news and supplied industry-focused content
- Opportunities for collaborative press, video, or publication development
- Complimentary job postings on EUCOPE communications
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter here.
Join Us! Become a Member
EUCOPE membership has two levels tailored to meet specific needs.
- Institutional Members have to be manufacturing or R&D-based pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical technology companies or national associations whose membership includes innovative health technology companies.
- Associate Members are organisations, associations, companies and institutions who are supportive of the R&D-based pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical technology industry.
Both Institutional and Associate Members should have operations based within the European Union.
HOW TO APPLY
Should you be interested in applying or receiving more information on our work and how we can support your business in Europe, please contact our Business Development Manager Dante Di Iulio firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details about the application process and the benefits of membership can be found on our frequently asked questions (FAQs) page.