Economic Modelling in Cell & Gene Therapy – when to start and when is it too late?’.
29. Nov 2022 — Register Here
This event is run by MAP Patient Access. All EUCOPE members are welcome and places are free. If you can’t attend live, do still register as you will be sent the recording.
Join Maciej Maruszczak, Associate Director, Head of HTAM, Head of AI & ML at MAP as he discusses best practice around economic modelling in cell & gene therapy.
Attend this webinar to:
* Gain an early understanding of commercial value of the product
* Understand reasons why early planning is imperative to avoiding common mistakes
* Bring together clinical, commercial, regulatory and others into one place to improve alignment and shared understanding
* Understand how evidence built to date should evolve to support the value proposition while mitigating gaps
* Learn how to focus on eligible groups of patients
* Understand how HTA and non-HTA payor discussions can benefit from earlier modelling of limited data
* See examples of how dashboards of inputs and outputs can help to improve focus on what matters most