‘Piloting the EU HTA before 2025 – Opportunities for companies to engage’
7. Jun 2022 — Register Here
Join Flora Giorgio, Deputy Head of Unit, B6 Medical Devices and HTA, DG SANTE, European Commission, Adam Parnaby, Vice-Chair EFPIA HTA WG & Senior Director, Market Access Policy, BMS, Alexander Natz, Secretary-General, EUCOPE and Christian Hill, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, MAP Patient Access as they discuss piloting the EU HTA before 2025 and the opportunities for companies to engage.
Attend this webinar to understand:
- which products should apply for Joint Scientific Consultations (JSC) in 2022/2023
- how the EU HTA methodology and procedural rules will be developed by 2025
- the important role of the Coordination Group and its subgroups
- how to deal with different comparators in the EU HTA
- how to prepare for the EU HTA to get positive outcomes in the national procedures
- how to seek scientific advice before 2025 at national, EU and EMA level
- the selection process for Joint Scientific Consultations
- how medical devices will be made subject to the EU HTA
- which pharmaceuticals will be subject to the EU HTA procedure starting in 2025
Don’t miss your opportunity to get ahead and fully understand the implications of the EU HTA system in 2025.