Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | EUCOPE Membership
Below you will find a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to EUCOPE membership.
Is my company eligible to join EUCOPE?
Membership of EUCOPE is open to companies producing or manufacturing medicines, other organisations involved in pharmaceutical research and development, and those with an interest in the pharmaceutical industry that operates in the EU.
How much does it cost to become a member of EUCOPE?
Membership fees vary depending on your organisation’s annual turnover. For information on how much it costs to be a member of EUCOPE, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a phone call or face-to-face meeting with our membership services team. We will be happy to explain how to calculate the membership fee for your organisation.
Can individuals become members of EUCOPE?
Individual members can be entrepreneurs who act as chief executive officer and/or own a company that operates within the European Union in research and/or development and/or production and/or distribution of pharmaceutical products. If an individual member manages or owns an institutional member, the voting right is limited to the institutional member.
How does my organisation apply to EUCOPE?
To apply for EUCOPE membership, please complete one of the application forms below and return to email@example.com
How long does the Application Process take?
Once we receive your application form, we will present it to our Executive Board for approval. Our Board Meetings take place once per quarter.
What benefits does my organisation get from joining EUCOPE?
Our membership is diverse, so it’s important we tailor your membership to your needs. Members can take part in several activities and choose how best to engage:
- Stay informed with industry developments through our regular industry monitoring and communications.
- Join an expert network or working group focused on your interests and expertise.
- Become an observer of a group to gain full insight into activities and group discussions.
- Attend member events providing excellent opportunities for networking and sharing members’ views.
- Keep up to date with topical industry issues by attending our regular webinars, events or by listening to our podcasts or engaging with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Draw upon our expert EUCOPE staff to support and discuss issues of particular interest to you. Areas of expertise include market access, regulatory, pricing and reimbursement, health technology assessment, legal, government affairs, and communications.
How does my organisation renew its membership?
Annual renewal of the membership is not necessary. Please refer to EUCOPE Articles of Association for further details. If you have any queries about your membership fees, please contact our Finance department firstname.lastname@example.org