Job Opening: Communications & Business Development Manager
We are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Communications & Business Development Manager to shape and implement our communication strategies, grow the organisation and develop new partnership opportunities
Job type: Full time
- Developing and coordinating external and internal communications strategies;
- Drafting press releases and communications for global media, creating content for the EUCOPE blog and podcasts as well as managing social media channels and updating the website;
- Expanding relationships with specialised press in the EU and global environment;
- Coordinating with the government and public affairs team to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all platforms;
- Organising and coordinating EUCOPE events;
- Identifying and cultivating opportunities to grow EUCOPE’s membership.
You have at least two years of experience in communications/public relations, preferably in the life science sector, and a deep understanding of EU institutions and developing business relationships. Holding a university degree in communications, public relations, marketing or business, you are a people person with the proven ability to develop and implement communication strategies, nurture existing partnerships and explore avenues for growth.
- Written Communication and language skills
- Excellent understanding of complex issues;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus knowledge of another EU language;
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to a range of audiences.
- Technical proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe tools, Canva, and social media platforms (LinkedIn, X, YouTube);
- Vast experience in website management (WordPress) and SEO techniques;
- Familiarity with mass mailing tools and social media marketing (e.g., Mailchimp);
- Experience in producing and editing multimedia content, such as podcasts and videos (Spotify, Riverside, YouTube).
- Business Development
- Proven track record of crafting compelling proposals showcasing unique value proposition;
- Ability to win new business opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your Cover Letter and CV to Saskia Jansen email@example.com by 2 February 2024