EUCOPE – the European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs
Conferences and next Working Groups
- 30 June 2015: EUCOPE Board Meeting and General Meeting in Brussels
- 13 July 2015: EUCOPE OMP Working Group Meeting in Brussels
- 7 September 2015: EUCOPE/EMIG Legal Meeting in London
- 9 September 2015: EUCOPE Pharmacovigilance / Regulatory Working Group in Brussels
- 22 September 2015: EUCOPE Pricing & Reimbursement / Market Access Working Group Meeting in Brussels
- 14 October 2015: EUCOPE Board Meeting in Brussels
- 9 November 2015: EUCOPE/EMIG Legal Meeting in London
European Biotechnology – A Medical Focus
EUCOPE is proud to be part of the 2014 publication “European Biotechnology – A Medical Focus” by Horn Publishing. Alexander Natz has contributed with a foreword on the Impact of Clinical Trial Data Transparency for Biotechnology in Europe. An online version of the publication can be found here.
European Conference on Companion Diagnostics
15 – 16 July 2015 in Berlin
This two-day conference is aimed at providing a European platform on development of companion diagnostics for a variety of stakeholders; to foster partnerships between pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies; to enable a dialogue with reimbursement authorities and regulatory institutions and to the exchange of best practices. Please find more information on the event held in Berlin here.
Medical Devices: Value Assessment/HTA in France, the UK and Germany
25 September in Berlin
Health economics for Medical Devices – where are we heading in Europe? Benefit assessment in the field of medical devices is of major importance in the national healthcare systems. This meeting focuses on the current developments and challenges in three major EU countries, while also examining trends and tendencies across Europe. Please find mor information on the event held in Berlin here.
EUCOPE provides a platform for discussion for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs. On a regular basis owners and CEOs of pharmaceutical companies and associations discuss solutions to improve the quality of life for patients and to strengthen the competitiveness of the European pharmaceutical industry.
The legal framework for pharmaceutical markets is set largely by the EU institutions. An active role in the political debate on the EU level is therefore more important than ever before. The early perception of future markets and reliable regulatory circumstances are key aspects for entrepreneurial success.
Knowledge about this legal framework and the active discussion and participation on the EU level is therefore essential for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs in order to generate innovations.
EUCOPE understands itself as service provider for its members. The association provides its members with an early understanding about regulatory developments.
Current regulatory topics are:
- EMA Transparency Policy (Policy 0700)
- Clinical Trials Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 536/2014)
- EMA Fees Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 658/2014)
- Commission proposal Review IVD legislation
- Commission proposal Review Medical Devices legislation
A tight monitoring and comprehensive information about future market conditions are valuable assets for entrepreneurial decisions. Questions such as access to finance, market access and reliable reimbursement conditions are of crucial importance for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs.
Please find out more about EUCOPE under About us.
EUCOPE in the News
EUCOPE is in regular contact with the press on current developments in the EU and national pharma markets.
Please find some examples here.