EUCOPE – the European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs
Conferences and next Working Groups
- 3 September 2014: EUCOPE Pricing & Reimbursement/Market Access Working Group in Brussels
- 10 September 2014: EUCOPE/EMIG Legal Working Group in London
- 9 October 2014: EUCOPE Board Meeting in Brussels
Value Dossiers & Value Assessment in France, Germany and UK
15 September in Berlin
Drug value assessment/HTA is an important payer’s tool in many European countries. This meeting focuses on the assessment systems in the UK, France and Germany and addresses the international projects heading towards a more harmonised value assess-ment in Europe.
Speakers include representatives from the European Commission and EUCOPE Board Member Christian Hill. Alexander Natz will chair the meeting.
More information on the event hosted on 15 September in Berlin can be found here.
EUCOPE provides a platform for discussion for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs. On a regular basis owners and CEOs of pharmaceutical companies and associations discuss solutions to improve the quality of life for patients and to strengthen the competitiveness of the European pharmaceutical industry.
The legal framework for pharmaceutical markets is set largely by the EU institutions. An active role in the political debate on the EU level is therefore more important than ever before. The early perception of future markets and reliable regulatory circumstances are key aspects for entrepreneurial success.
Knowledge about this legal framework and the active discussion and participation on the EU level is therefore essential for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs in order to generate innovations.
EUCOPE understands itself as service provider for its members. The association provides its members with an early understanding about regulatory developments.
Current regulatory topics are:
- EMA Transparency Policy Consultation Paper
- Commission proposal Review Clinical Trials Directive 2001/20/EC (EUCOPE position)
- Commission proposal on EMA Pharmacovigilance Fees (EUCOPE position)
- Commission proposal Review IVD legislation
- Commission proposal Review Medical Devices legislation
- Commission proposal Review Transparency Directive 89/105/EEC (EUCOPE position)
A tight monitoring and comprehensive information about future market conditions are valuable assets for entrepreneurial decisions. Questions such as access to finance, market access and reliable reimbursement conditions are of crucial importance for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs.
Please find out more about EUCOPE under About us.
EUCOPE in the News
EUCOPE is in regular contact with the press on current developments in the EU and national pharma markets.
Please find some examples here.