EUCOPE – the European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs
Conferences and next Working Groups
- 17 September 2014: EUCOPE Pharmacovigilance/Regulatory Working Group in Brussels
- 18 September 2014: EUCOPE Orphan Medicinal Products Workshop in Brussels (Agenda)
- 9 October 2014: EUCOPE Board Meeting in Brussels
Payers’ Forum Europe
1 – 2 October in Berlin
Payers’ Forum Europe will put you infront of Payers and HTA directors from across Europe as they explain their processes, updates and examples of engagement. You will be engaged in direct, yet open discussion with themost senior European Payers, HTA bodies and Regulators, enabling collaborative conclusions on the specific areas that are causing issues to your business – an advisory board service for the price of a conference ticket.
Alexander Natz will give a keynote presentation. Please find more information on the event hosted on 1 – 2 October in Berlin here.
EUCOPE provides a platform for discussion for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs. On a regular basis owners and CEOs of pharmaceutical companies and associations discuss solutions to improve the quality of life for patients and to strengthen the competitiveness of the European pharmaceutical industry.
The legal framework for pharmaceutical markets is set largely by the EU institutions. An active role in the political debate on the EU level is therefore more important than ever before. The early perception of future markets and reliable regulatory circumstances are key aspects for entrepreneurial success.
Knowledge about this legal framework and the active discussion and participation on the EU level is therefore essential for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs in order to generate innovations.
EUCOPE understands itself as service provider for its members. The association provides its members with an early understanding about regulatory developments.
Current regulatory topics are:
- EMA Transparency Policy Consultation Paper
- Commission proposal Review Clinical Trials Directive 2001/20/EC (EUCOPE position)
- Commission proposal on EMA Pharmacovigilance Fees (EUCOPE position)
- Commission proposal Review IVD legislation
- Commission proposal Review Medical Devices legislation
- Commission proposal Review Transparency Directive 89/105/EEC (EUCOPE position)
A tight monitoring and comprehensive information about future market conditions are valuable assets for entrepreneurial decisions. Questions such as access to finance, market access and reliable reimbursement conditions are of crucial importance for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs.
Please find out more about EUCOPE under About us.
EUCOPE in the News
EUCOPE is in regular contact with the press on current developments in the EU and national pharma markets.
Please find some examples here.