EUCOPE – the European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs
Conferences and next Working Groups
- 10 May 2016: Pricing and Reimbursement / Market Access Working Group Meeting
- 20 June 2016: EUCOPE OMP Working Group Meeting
- 21 June 2016: EUCOPE Meeting
- 5 July 2016: EUCOPE Regulatory / Pharmacovigilance / Medical Device Working Group Meeting
All Working Group Meetings are taking place in Brussels. For an overview of all meetings 2016, please click here.
EUCOPE is pleased to be an Official Partner of the 8th European Conference on Rare Diseases & Orphan Products (ECRD 2016) which will take place rom 26-28 May 2016 in Edinburgh. Please find more information on the official ECRD website.
EUCOPE provides a platform for discussion for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs. On a regular basis owners and CEOs of pharmaceutical companies and associations discuss solutions to improve the quality of life for patients and to strengthen the competitiveness of the European pharmaceutical industry.
The legal framework for pharmaceutical markets is set largely by the EU institutions. An active role in the political debate on the EU level is therefore more important than ever before. The early perception of future markets and reliable regulatory circumstances are key aspects for entrepreneurial success.
Knowledge about this legal framework and the active discussion and participation on the EU level is therefore essential for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs in order to generate innovations.
EUCOPE understands itself as service provider for its members. The association provides its members with an early understanding about regulatory developments.
Current regulatory topics are:
- EMA Transparency Policy (Policy 0700)
- Clinical Trials Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 536/2014)
- EMA Fees Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 658/2014)
- Commission proposal Review IVD legislation
- Commission proposal Review Medical Devices legislation
A tight monitoring and comprehensive information about future market conditions are valuable assets for entrepreneurial decisions. Questions such as access to finance, market access and reliable reimbursement conditions are of crucial importance for pharmaceutical entrepreneurs.
Please find out more about EUCOPE under About us.
EUCOPE in the News
EUCOPE is in regular contact with the press on current developments in the EU and national pharma markets.
Please find some examples here.